Monday, September 26, 2011

Folly: Final_Revisions & Billboards


FINAL POSTER (revisions made)

BILLBOARD 1

BILLBOARD 2

BILLBOARD 3

BILLBOARD 4

BILLBOARD 5

Based on feedback from my professors and the Folly folks, I made a few changes to the poster. The main Criticism was that the imagery was leaning too far to the right. There needed to be some more breathing room on the right side. So I took everything and kicked it to the left and refined some imagery resolution. I tried to give the billboards some variation in composition but still tried to maintain a level of cohesion to create an identity for the show. Same type, different lockups. Same imagery, different placement. Overall the same feel. I didnt know if it was appropriate but in some of the iterations I changed the color of the folly logo to tie in better with the composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment