Monday, March 28, 2011
|1st concept, revised|
|second concept, revised|
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
2. sketch two is showing the most visited cities by freakshows and the different travel patterns in one "show season"
3. sketch three is a timeline of the evolution of the sideshow and how it came to be over time.
4. sketch four shows the rate of survival in Siamese twins
5. sketch five is graphing the ratio of 1 to 100,000.
6. Types of conjoined twins
7. numbers of swords swallowed at one time by a single performer
8. the rate of survival in siamese twins
9. Performance time. performers go on every 20 minutes. two times an hour. 32 times a day. these are averages.