This is some of the language seen in my 3 week presentation proposal. I printed these out and hung them around the studio to get some feedback and possible suggestions. I am asking people who walk by to mark the ones that resonate and in the blank spaces write comments, suggestions, or new phrases. We will see how it goes!
Feedback from my critique that I found particularly helpful include:
- Considering the "Work Day" of Troost Avenuers
- Early Morning vs. Late Night
- Including pedestrians and Cyclists in my audience (would need temporal reconsideration)
- Moving projection vs Stationary projection. Not to be confused with motion.
- Color Contrast testing with the projector
- Ambient lighting
- Documenting implementations with date, time, and intersection
- Flat surface vs Non-Flat surface
- Sequencing of implementation by week or by hour
This weekend will be all about testing the projector. I will be taking a look at typography, color, size, and spatial relationships. Some things I plan on specifically testing is black vs white vs colored backgrounds and type, Type size, environmental canvas (the surface itself/building), and sans serif vs serif legibility. I will be back on Monday or Tuesday with a post.