Monday, January 28, 2013

Degree Project: Day 1

Whew, it feels good to be back. I left last semester explaining what I wanted to explore in my final semester with Matthew Hoffman and You-are-beautiful.com in mind. The work created through the course of ten years with thousands of collaborators with one universally true message has and can resonate with cities around the world. Designing for good has become a passion of mine that I want to dive into for thirteen weeks for my degree project. As Matthew puts it, "This may not change the world, but it can change someones world." So I am asking myself:


How can temporal typographic messaging, in context with its environment, begin a conversation of optimism and hope that resonates with our community?

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment