So there are a few very subtle changes made but they are crucial to the success of the poster. I decided to only do the overlay treatment on the word "illiteracy" itself to strengthen the poster conceptually. Also there were some more color choices made. It was brought to my attention that the color choice of the blue was maybe too gender specific and needed to be addressed. I added some yellow to the true cyan to make it a little more gender neutral. Because the poster is such a simple typographic statement, kerning and placement was paramount. I tightened the leading and moved the whole composition upward, giving more white space below. Overall I am more confident in these iterations than the previous concept. We will see how critique goes.